Business ArchitectRegister for Job Alert
LRQA are a leading global assurance partner operating in over 120 countries. We are accredited by 30 governance bodies worldwide to ensure help manage risk, drive improvement and build credibility.
Operating across 11 different sectors including, Transport, Utilities, Construction, Health & Medical, Food & Beverage, Supply Chain and Financial Services we help our clients negotiate and navigate a rapidly changing world, by working with them to mitigate risk on everything from compliance to data driven supply chain, ensuring our clients shape their own future, rather than the future shaping them.
Following a separation from Lloyds Register in 2021, we are now PE backed via Goldman Sachs and embarking on an ambitious digital transformation whilst continuing to deliver first class assurance services to our clients.
As part of this transformation, we require two skilled Business Architects to establish a consistent Business Architecture reference model that enhances the core business architecture domains, identifying capability gaps or opportunities and inefficiencies that require future investment.
As a skilled business architect, you will:
- Lead and represent Business Architecture within the organization.
- Actively accelerate collaboration with colleagues across the business, transformation and partner communities to facilitate the rapid translation of strategic intent and plans into executable initiatives and patterns that secure the intended business outcomes by promoting desired patterns and sentencing inappropriate elements as a routine facet of effective governance
- Translate business strategies and priorities to drive business architecture forward and creating value.
- Ensure the scalability and maintenance of all artifacts and processes
- Create business architecture designs to help Enterprise Architecture colleagues to understand the context in which enterprise solutions are deployed.
- Document and communicate guiding principles to govern the required evolution of Business Architecture.
- Align TOGAF architecture against the LRQA operating model and provide insight for the connectivity of existing and new technologies.
To ensure your success, you will have extensive experience of engaging with a wide range of stakeholders to deliver Business Architecture in a consultative and collaborative manner. You will be comfortable working at scale and pace across a diverse and global organisation, establishing the Business Architecture practice alongside driving forward organisational growth and maturity.
We are seeking candidates who can embody our values of:
LRQA welcomes applications from all people from all backgrounds with the experience and skills needed to perform this role.
For further information or to apply please email LRQA-BA@global-resourcing.com or contact Rosalind Lambert or Dave Flynn on 020 8253 1806 to arrange an informal conversation.