Data ArchitectRegister for Job Alert
LRQA are a leading global assurance partner operating in over 120 countries. We are accredited by 30 governance bodies worldwide to ensure help manage risk, drive improvement and build credibility.
Operating across 11 different sectors including, Transport, Utilities, Construction, Health & Medical, Food & Beverage, Supply Chain and Financial Services we help our clients negotiate and navigate a rapidly changing world, by working with them to mitigate risk on everything from compliance to data driven supply chain, ensuring our clients shape their own future, rather than the future shaping them.
Following a separation from Lloyds Register at the end of 2021, we are now Private Equity backed via Goldman Sachs and are embarking on an ambitious digital transformation allowing us to continue to deliver first class assurance services.
As part of this transformation, we require a Data Architect to provide technical leadership in architecting all data lake initiatives, provide advice to the business and the projects team where data is a mitigating factor and to work at a strategic level devising a Data Architecture that meets the needs of the business as it becomes ever more data centric, and LRQA’s technology and information security strategies.
As a skilled Data Architect, you will:
- Provide technical design and guidance across Data Architecture.
- Actively accelerate collaboration with colleagues across the business, transformation and partner communities to facilitate the rapid translation of strategic intent and plans into executable initiatives and patterns that secure the intended business outcomes by promoting desired patterns and sentencing inappropriate elements as a routine facet of effective governance
- Develop and execute plans to migrate existing data and information to new models and Architectures.
- Develop and document data and information architecture best practices and lead others in the adoption of first-class Data Architecture.
- Map and Design of the DataLake, Pipelines, Warehousing and Marts and modelling/science users, and support Data Governance.
- Create a roadmap for effective Data Architecture change.
- Take a leading role in the adoption of and ensure best practice in all aspects of Data Architecture across the organisation.
As an established and credible Data Architect you will bring with you experience of creating a strategic Data Architecture roadmap to meet the needs of a diversified and growing business. You will be comfortable engaging with and influencing stakeholders at all levels across an evolving organisation in a consultative and collaborative manner and will have ample opportunity to shape the Data Architecture landscape within LRQA.
We seek candidates who can embody our values of:
LRQA welcomes applications from all people from all backgrounds with the experience and skills needed to perform this role.
For further information or to apply please email LRQA-DA@global-resourcing.com or contact Rosalind Lambert or Dave Flynn on 020 8253 1806 to arrange an informal conversation.