Director of Digital, Data, Analytics and TechnologyRegister for Job Alert
Herefordshire and Worcestershire Integrated Care Board (ICB) formerly came into being on 1st July 2022 taking over from the Herefordshire and Worcestershire Clinical Commissioning Group.
As part of the Herefordshire and Worcestershire Integrated Care System (ICS) the ICB will be responsible for improving health outcomes for the local population, reducing health inequalities, and supporting broader social and economic development.
Spanning a diverse geographical area from the Welsh borders to the West Midlands the ICB serves a population of over 800,000 across two counties with the wider ICS made up of 4 NHS Trusts, 8 Local Authorities (2 County Councils), 15 Primary Care Networks, 79 GP Practices, 123 Community Pharmacies, 96 Dentists and 6 Optometrists. The partnership is already at the forefront in healthcare innovation and firmly believes that digital initiatives and programmes are key to delivering the vision of providing truly integrated care.
Leading the ICB’s very first Digital and Information Strategy and ensuring a 21st Century digital infrastructure will be the Director of Digital, Data, Analytics and Technology.
As Director of Digital, Data, Analytics and Technology you will provide outstanding and inspirational leadership and will:
- Lead on the digital strategy to transform the planning and delivery of care, including ensuring new and emerging technologies are evaluated and integrated into the digital strategy.
- Be the coordinating CDIO across the ICS, leading and influencing on the delivery of the digital transformation programme
- Lead Capital Strategy plans, working with local partners and drive a system wide infrastructure architecture to support real time interoperability and integrated care.
- Lead on funding submissions to NHS England & NHS Digital to drive forward digital transformation and infrastructure developments.
- Work with national and regional bodies to promote innovation such as AI and Virtual Care across the system.
- Work closely with the CEO and the rest of the board in ensuring that the ICS successfully delivers its strategic and operational objectives from the digital strategy.
- Ensure the ICS achieves all relevant cyber security standards and compliance with the Data Security and Protection Toolkit.
The successful applicant will be an existing or an aspiring Director, ready to act as a key member of the Senior Leadership Team within the ICB. You will possess excellent influencing skills with both internal and external stakeholders, have the credibility to inspire confidence across the system for digital change and have a demonstrable track record of delivering positive healthcare outcomes from implementing digital solutions.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate who could either be an existing Director or someone to take up their first Director level role.
If you are interested in applying for this post, please contact either Rosalind Lambert or Callum Randle at Global Resourcing on:HWICB@global-resourcing.com or on 020 82531806