Solution Designer (Contract)Register for Job Alert
We are recruiting for a Solutions Designer on a rolling 6 month contract for an exceptional organisation. This role will be based remotely but with some occasional travel to the North of England.
This large Public Sector organisation has supported the nation’s Healthcare for many years and in particular through the crisis of 2020 – 2021. During this time as services have increased so has the need to recruit exceptionally talented individuals.
As a Solution Designer you will gain an understanding of what the business and users need and then define the technical solution meet these needs.
Whilst you need to have a great technical understanding along with experience of Lifecycle development the main purpose of the role is to lead the engagement of key business stakeholders, participating in the selection of technologies and communicating complex concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
You will work in an agile environment to deliver these services and a great user experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Thoroughly understand user and business needs
- Designing and evolving applications/services for the end user, ensuring any complex transactions are simplified.
- Work with user researchers to assist with testing and understanding the results
- Work with wider technical team to ensure good practices and that the library of standard design patterns is maintained
- Understand designs from 3rd party suppliers and present these to senior stakeholders
Candidates should be comfortable using AWS, have significant experience of Lifecycle development including cloud, infrastructure, database, development or scripting, have had good experience of solutions architecture, and possess IT / Design related qualifications.
Interested candidates should apply immediately.