Content DesignerRegister for Job Alert
We have an opening for a Content Designer to join our customers Service Transformation Team and play an active part in front end service delivery across public services.
You will help to understand and articulate the needs of real people and see the impact your work has on peoples’ lives. Your focus on users and digital skills will enable you to be involved in post-pandemic recovery.
- Create, iterate and manage user-centred content that is accessible and inclusive.
- Use analytics, user feedback and research to improve service journeys.
- Identify user needs, write and map user stories, design content plans, create and publish content.
- Work with stakeholders and collaborate effectively.
- Help build user-centred design capability across the organisation.
Key Skills & Experience
- Experience in producing clear, user-focussed content that's optimised for search.
- Confidence in managing large amounts of content using content management systems (CMS).
- Experience in a range of content design methods and approaches that have helped to build capability and understanding of user-centred design.
- Able to engage and influence stakeholders.
- Use web analytics, user research and data to monitor and improve content performance.
- Have practical experience in applying Government Service Standards and Accessibility regulations.
- Have experience in multi-disciplinary and agile work.