Hadoop ArchitectRegister for Job Alert
Assignment context and description of activities
Sr Hadoop Developer / architect that is responsible for (technical) design as well as coding of data ingestion layer as well as data delivery layer of Hadoop stack. Demonstrates proven experience in setting up big data environments like Hadoop as well as steering / guiding a team of medior and junior developers.
What needs to be archived
Ensures Hadoop environment is setup with a flexible, scalable ingestion layer and data delivery layers - team delivers every other week in line with design framework & coding standards.
Relevant knowledge, skills, competences & desired education level
- Very experienced in setting up big data environments, preferably HortonWorks/Hadoop Experienced in technical architecture to design ingestion and data delivery layer
- Experienced in HortonWorks tools like Ambari, HDFS, Spark, Python, Hive
- Sufficient hands-on experience to deliver yourself (write code and able to review)
- Has experience with working in an Agile-scrum setup
- Is able to (technically) lead and educate others
- Is able to design / deliver coding standards for the team
- Pre: experience with integrations with PowerBI and Elastic
- Pre: experience with running Hadoop on Azure
- Pre: has some background/knowledge in traditional datawarehouses