Salesforce Marketing Cloud – SQLRegister for Job Alert
We are seeking a Salesforce Marketing Cloud consultant with broad knowledge of SQL.
In this role you will work with Customer Marketing campaign managers in agreeing the campaign strategy, built in Salesforce Marketing Cloud. It will be your responsibility to ensure that campaigns are built to the highest standards to prevent errors. In addition to this, you'll support the Marketing Automation Senior Manager in expanding Salesforce capability by researching and implementing add-on modules/technology, and bringing data from around the business into the platform to be used for targeting. You will also to help deliver a step change in our customer marketing programme from a predominantly manual one to a predominantly automated one, by promoting Salesforce capability to the rest of the CM team.
• Degree or higher in Maths, Computer Science, Digital CRM or related subject
• Strong working knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Excellent working knowledge of MS SQL
• A good understanding of the use and exploitation of data in campaign and customer experience design
• Proven ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams
Be great to also have:
• Knowledge/experience of PEGA Decisioning
• Knowledge of other coding languages
• API knowledge
• Experience with web analytics
• Experience with data planning (schema design, build and integration)