Business Change Manager - Interim (Inside IR35)Register for Job Alert
The Business Change Manager will play a key role whilst ensuring change initiatives meets its objectives on time and in budget by increasing employee adoption and usage through focusing on the people side of change. This is an Interim Programme role to boost our business change management capability across our current transformation and portfolio projects.
The post holder will:
- Work on a person-to-person basis with the initiator of the project, helping to minimise workers’ resistance and maximise their engagement with new structures.
- Identify, acknowledge and management resistance to the adoption of change whilst focusing on managing the well being of the people that are subject to the change. Build synergy through teamwork to allow individuals from different parts of the business to work together in the adoption and embedding of the change initiative.
- Build commitment through effective communication between the project team and those that are subject to the change with the primary focus of the communication to market the project with the objective to build realistic expectations and reducing resistance.
- Ensure that through training and communications outputs that the business readiness is met for the implementation of the change.
- Manage the “well being” of the people that are subject to the change through recognition and empowerment and through effective stakeholder management such as communications, planning and training.
- Ensure that adequate training in the new processes and technology are put in place and made available for those impacted by the change.
- Experience of working in a public sector buying organisation, central government or the wider public sector.
- Change management experience which demonstrates the ability to manage several programmes at the same time.
- Experience of managing change to service, configuration items, organisational change.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills and ability to provide constructive and appropriate challenge.
- Making effective decisions
- Collaborating and partnering
- Managing a quality service
- Delivering at Pace