ALM Business Developer - Dutch SpeakingRegister for Job Alert
Our client is one of the leading financial services providers in the Netherlands.
As a Business Developer you will deal with product, process and consultancy issues. Innovating, advising, improving, training, trouble shooting and implementation are the basic activities you will be working on. With your agile team you will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of all issues in the ALM space. More specifically, you will work on change in the following areas:
- Interest Rate Risk (IRR)
- Liquidity Risk
- Capital Risk
You are an energetic person who has passion for the combination of thinking and doing. You know what is going on within the organization and you have an example role. Customer perspective is your primary drive to work in a grid. You not only have a strong drive to continuously maintain your own expertise, but you also want to actively contribute to further developing and innovating the field. In addition, you get energy from transferring your expertise to others and you are interested in what you can learn from your colleagues with other expertises.
- You have at least a higher vocational and professional level.
- You want to broaden and deepen your knowledge on the elements; product, process, consultancy
- You have (demonstrable) affinity with IT.
- You embrace the agile way of working
- Knowledge of financial markets and the type of customers, products and services that belong to this
- Focused on collaboration, innovation and achieving goals
- DUTCH SPEAKING IS ESSENTIAL