Director of Analyst Relations and Marketing (ICT Industry)Register for Job Alert
My client, a world-class telecoms solution supplier and consumer electronics maker, is seeking a Director of Analyst Relations and Marketing to manage resources, generate ICT market insights and enhance their brand name.
The company operate in over 100 countries worldwide and supply to many of the world’s top network operators. They are one of the fastest growing ICT companies and have entered the analysts’ leaderboard like a black horse. Their devices and mobile network solutions together support 1/3 of the world’s population.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity of a global scope. If you enjoy working in a multinational organisation with international travel, we want to hear from you!! Please apply for further discussion. Interviews can start immediately!!
Responsibilities of the Director of Analyst Relations and Marketing:
- Make In-depth understanding and interpretation of corporate strategies; provide insight into new areas (clouds, IOT, AR, VR, artificial intelligence, quantum computing, etc.);
- Be familiar with the capability and resources of analyst organisations and identify the industry's top analysts; make in-depth dialogues with them, enhance the brand name and its influence in the ICT analyst circle;
- Collaborate with the company's analyst team to develop strategic plans to help the internal teams develop company-level and product-side analyst planning and training;
- To drive the establishment of the company’s analyst resources and ecosystems, build up good relationships with external analysts, enhance the company brand image and leadership in the industry, in turn, support the company's implementation of overall business goals.
Requirements for the Director of Analyst Relations and Marketing:
- Bachelor’s degree or above;
- Has ICT industry background and good insights into industry trends and technologies;
- Familiar with the capability and resources of analyst institutions;
- Possess strong ability to communicate with senior-level executive contacts, able to promote the brand’s influence among analysts in the industry;
- Familiar with the research types and business models of major analyst institutions; has extensive experience in analyst identification, communication strategies, and analyst relations business planning and execution;
- Extensive work experience in the industry; priorities will be given to candidates who have worked in an analyst institution or have strong networks among the analyst circle;
- In addition to the above, candidates with experience in Marketing (such as Product Marketing, Solution Marketing), Marketing Communication, Public Relations will also be given priority.