DevOps Security EngineerRegister for Job Alert
Our client is one of the leading financial services organisations in the Netherlands.
The chosen candidate will work as a team member for projects serving the Security Operations Centre. The candidate will transform requirements into implementable solutions. This requires a knowledge of the end-to-end operations in a Security Operations Centre. Deliverables would be a working functionality that supports the SOC for specific goals, translation into defined requirements, and a solution. The IT Development Solution Engineer will primarily work on an email authentication (DMARC) related project and on a project on Threat Intelligence integration (TIP).
Key Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of Security Operations Knowledge, including working within the SOC.
- Good understanding of programming and scripting
- Excellent understanding of security technology (network security, process automation, SIEM, log management)
- Good understanding of DevOps and CI/CD
- Good knowledge of threat intelligence
- Good knowledge of DMARC and DNS
- Good understanding o security architecture
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment