IT Business Analyst - Wealth / Asset Management Software ImplementationRegister for Job Alert
Great opportunity to join the new Implementation of the Banks Wealth Management trade platofrm as part of the overall Global Treasury initiative.
You will have extensive experience of delivering software implementations to asset management /wealth management platforms across the Banking / Fund Management clients
The main purpose of the role is to support the implementation of new releases of their Wealth Management platform. This includes, software implementations, product implementations, configuration, general business analysis, understanding and documenting client specific enhancements as Business Solutios, upgrades, supporting acceptance testing and software implementations - Configuration and Implementation of the Software platforms
Key skills required:
- Proven experience as an IT Business Analyst on Asset / Wealth Trade platforms;
- Good understanding of Wealth and Asset Management;
- Strong analytical skills including complex problem analysis and resolution;
- Experience of Wealth / Asset Management trade platforms (Avaloq, SS&C Advent, Talisman, Charles River, BlackRock Aladdin etc);
- Knowledge and experience of database SQL an awareness of Client Server technologies and architectures.
Great opportunity with one of the BIG names in the Banking market.