AWS EngineerRegister for Job Alert
My client are a leading marketing tehcnology agency who are at the forefront of transforming their clients capabilities when it involves marketing technologies. Their strategical approach puts them at the forefront of the marketing automation systems implementation sector.
They have recently made the decision to invest in their capabilities to implement the salesforce marketing cloud, this is a new product area for them and as such, they need an experience profile to help them with their implementations.
- 2+ years Salesforce Marketing Cloud administration and/or implementation experience
- Experience in hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong Technical background, Analytical, and Problem-solving skills
- Proven track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on projects
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to analyze and resolve difficult problems quickly
- Ability to work on all project phases of a project: Discovery, Design, Build, Test and Go Live
- Provide quality formal and informal documentation consistent with documentation standards
- Knowledge of higher education business process a plus
- Able to provide proof of at least one Salesforce.com certification
This is a fantastic contract opportunity, if you feel you have the right skills for this position then please apply now! Or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org