AWS EngineerRegister for Job Alert
My client are an innovative tech funded start-up with the ambition to change the way companies approach big data and analytics. They have had a remarkably successful start to 2018 and are continuing to grow their team at an alarming rate! Because of the continued success, they are looking to expand the capabilities they have on hosted cloud platforms - in particular AWS.
You will intervene on the Build and Run part of a Big Data Analytics infrastructure hosted in an AWS / OpenSource environment. You will accompany the team in place for the exploitation of this application.
You have a good knowledge of the following technologies:
- AWS: EC2, RDS, EFS, S3 + good architectural practice skills
- System: Debian Linux, Docker
- DBMS: PostGre-SQL, Redis
- Infrastructure As Code Scripting: Terraform, SaltStack
- Middleware: Nginx, Celery
- Backup: BorgBackup, BackupNinja
- Supervision: Sentry, Sensu, Uchiwa, Graphite, Grafana
- Agile Project Management Tool: JIRA, Confluence
You are rigorous and efficient, flexible and responsive: you like to look for the best solution for every problem.
You are a good communicator: you like to learn, especially in contact with trades, and you like to share your knowledge with others.
Engineer training, you have at least 2 years of experience on a similar job.
This is a fantastic contract opportunity, if you feel you have the right skills for this position then please apply now!