T24 Technical AnalystRegister for Job Alert
As a T24 Techincal Analyst you will develop and support various applications that the bank system interfaces, mainly the T24 Core Banking System. You will provide production support related to T24 Core banking & resolve the issues within agreed SLA’s with the users.
- Provide resolution of various live issues in challenging timelines
- Deal with various business areas and personnel and understand the relevant requirements and design
- Work with a diverse group of colleagues – that may be split across various locations
- Supports Test Team in defect analysis and fixing and test support
- Deploy the changes done by the Banking Solutions team to Live System
- Liaise with Business Analysis Team and 3rd party vendors, to analyses and resolve issues.
You will develop an understanding of the business needs and requirements as well as functional specifications, and translate these into Technical Specification Documents, and develop solutions that meet those specifications.
You will develop our Releasing Code in the live system of various services which the bank use such as T24/Edge & other platforms, and you will ensure the Live system is working without interruption.
This is very dynamic role handling live issues and at the same time developing medium sized changes and bug fixed, you therefore need to identify the regular pattern of issues, raise defect and fix the defect.
Any other information or benefits:
- Technical specialist working in Financial Institutions – most likely in UK banking sector;
- Experience of standard T24 environment support activities (running COB, restarting services, troubleshooting);
- Experience in production support, working with the business analysts to develop effective business processes to accompany large scale application changes.