Senior Project & Change ManagerRegister for Job Alert
We are recruiting for a Senior Project & Change Manager for our client based in Central London on a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months.
In this role you will be responsible for delivery of projects and change management (Agile methodology) in relation to the successful implementation (and user adoption) of strategic initiatives.
You will be responsible for the full project lifecycle including project budget, following formal project management methodologies and communicating with all internal and external stakeholders at a high level.
- Plan and define projects, including requirements gathering
- Prepare and maintain definitions of the requirements / user stories for the projects
- Plan and manage all project activities and resources (including budget) to ensure the deliverables are met in accordance with project timescales
- Establish and maintain governance arrangements for the delivery of projects
- Produce and maintain all project related documentation, including progress reports and lessons learned
- Manage the integration of project outputs into BAU ensuring user adoption and change implementation
- Promote and maintain a culture of high performance, liaising with and motivating stakeholders and colleagues to ensure best practice.
You must hold a Project Management qualification and ideally be an Agile practitioner. Be able to show demonstrable experience of project delivery, project tracking and reporting, and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.