Application Infrastructure Engineer (Linux)Register for Job Alert
We are recruiting for an Application Linux Engineer to join the team and support the Application Infrastructure Manager to support and maintain the application server infrastructure.
Key responsibilities include:
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of servers and ensuring all servers are backed up
- Provision of 3rd Line Technical Support
- Drive through improvements through greater automation utilising Linux toolsets
- Support the development of high and low level design documents
- Ensure all servers are maintained and backed up.
- Assist with projects introducing new technology and workflows into BAU operations
You must have excellent knowledge of RPM based distributions (Oracle, RedHat, AMI) ALONG WITH Debian / Ubuntu and have demonstrable experience of managing and configuring servers and working within a Linux environment.
Please note this is a 12 month FTC paying £60,000pa