Lead Java DeveloperRegister for Job Alert
We are supporting our client a leading Public Sector Organisation to recruit a Java Developer / Lead Java Developer.
As Lead Developer you work in an agile environment and will provide expert knowledge within software development to actively design, develop, implement and enable on-going support of new and existing services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Translating complex information and requirements into the development of applications and services.
- Providing detailed and highly complex information in easy to understand formats
- Designing, developing and delivering systems and services that provide value based features and benefits for new and existing services.
- Innovatively delivering modernisation of existing services
- Advice and guide on complex issues affecting any bespoke services, third party applications and any off the shelf for products to provide swift resolution of any problems and major incidents.
- Use a variety of methods to support the successful implementation of system enhancements.
You must have an IT qualification / degree and demonstrable experience of the software development lifecycle including code based application, quality assurance and 2/3line support.
You must have extensive experience in Java, HTML, and SQL.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply immediately.