Solutions Architect - Digital Transformation - CloudRegister for Job Alert
Digital, Data & Technology
United Kingdom & ROI
£75000 per annum
24.05.2021 11:04 AM
We are looking for a Solutions Architect to lead on the architecture, design and development of integrated solutions during our client's digital transformation.
- Lead the solutions architect for assigned projects and systems areas.
- Elicit and understand underlying business needs, and develop appropriate, long term technology.
- Assess and evaluate the risks with alternative solutions.
- Contribute to the sourcing strategy adopted for proposed solutions, including systems, software, vendors, outsourcing etc.
- Engage with vendors to select, design and deliver key capabilities.
- Ensure proposed solutions maximise investment whilst implementing appropriate long term improvement to systems.
Key Skills & Experience
- Experience in building technology solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- Experience in providing solutions for AWS cloud, on-premise and hybrid applications, and assisting with the transformations required to deliver a cloud strategy.
- Ability to present technical solutions to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent business process and architecture modelling skills.
- Awareness of architecture standards and techniques, for example, TOGAF, Zachman or similar.
- Knowledge and experience of a wide variety of platforms, operating systems, systems software, and business applications.