O365 Team ManagerRegister for Job Alert
Our customer has embarked on a digital transformation journey and is embracing new technology and a culture of innovation. To enable them to continue this work they are seeking an O365 Manager to play a key role in the portfolio of services based on a broad suite of Office 365, Zoom, and other cloud centric, productivity-related technologies.
- Act as technical leader, as part of project teams and to recommend and create designs for new Productivity and Collaboration services. Ownership of discrete work packages to implement and deliver solutions.
- Own, embed and manage Office 365, Zoom and other cloud centric, productivity and collaboration services and products.
- Work with ITS and other colleagues across the community to promote and drive good practise use of productivity and collaboration tools and products.
- Provide experience-based recommendations to operational and project teams on best practice approaches to effective toolset administration, configuration, and management
- Work with ITS and other colleagues and stakeholders across the project lifecycle including: ITS Testing Manager; Service/Product team leads and Business Analysts.
- Use agile methodologies and supporting tools, in combination with more traditional structured approaches and governance, to deliver technical change.
- Independently manage own time to ensure delivery of outcomes against agreed deadlines, across a diverse and changing portfolio of operational, project related and management tasks
Key Skills & Experience:
- Expert knowledge of managing and operating secure O365, enterprise messaging platforms and mobility technologies, including: Exchange Online, Teams and Microsoft EMS Bundled Products.
- Broad knowledge of configuring, monitoring and managing Microsoft’s cloud-based platforms and related tools, including: Microsoft Office 365 admin portal, Exchange Online admin centre and Microsoft Azure portal.
- Strong working knowledge of securely configuring, operating and monitoring standard Microsoft services, software, and protocols, typically: PowerShell, SCCM, Active Directory, Azure AD, ADFS, DNS and DHCP, SMTP, MS-SQL Server, and the support of legacy Windows systems.
- Extensive, general IT knowledge gained in a hands-on service-oriented role.