Senior Project ManagerRegister for Job Alert
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join our clients newly formed team that is responsible for delivering the organisations portfolio of projects.
This is a role that will suit someone with demonstrable experience of managing complex pieces of work, diverse teams, whilst successfully building stakeholder relationships in order to deliver world-class projects.
- Identify, engage and manage relevant stakeholders.
- Translate business case objectives and scope into actionable implementation plans.
- Create and own high level and detailed end-to-end plans across all relevant workstreams. Provide ongoing clarity, transparency and assurance on status and progress of plans and key milestones.
- Lead all project management activities, including;
- assisting SRO in the production of a detailed business case; identifying measurable benefits.
- identifying and monitoring programme risks, planning and implementing responses, and responding to other issues.
- managing dependencies between workstreams and broader project and programme activity.
- resolving issues and problems.
- develop, implement and update resource allocation plans.
- establish and manage project reviews.
- Adhere to governance requirements and standards set by PMO.
- Line management of team members.
Key Skills & Experiences:
- Prince 2 qualification or equivalent.
- Demonstrable success in managing project delivery of key strategic projects within highly matrixed organisations.
- Track record of managing multiple projects within complex environments.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering projects and leading teams of project professionals to deliver successful projects.
- Experience of capturing measurable benefits.
- Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build effective teams from varied resource pools.
- Knowledge of fiscal planning, business case development and contract management.