Senior Project Manager - 12 month FTARegister for Job Alert
£46000 - £58000 per annum (National)
£49000 - £61800 per annum (London)
Liverpool / Newport / Birmingham / Norwich / London
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join a large scale transformation programme and take responsibility for the day to day management and leadership of a project team.
The PM will need to drive and oversee the delivery of the project to ensure objectives are defined and achieved within the agreed time, cost and quality constraints.
- Day to day management and leadership of the project and the project team. Provide effective leadership and management controls. Design the project structure and organisation appropriate to stage. Set appropriate delivery methodologies that align to the corporate governance and controls.
- Develop and draft Project Mandates and supporting Business Case, with input from specialists as necessary.
- Understand the project budget and track delivery within budget.
- Identify skill requirements; and deploy and develop resources.
- Identify and manage stakeholder relationships.
- Identify and monitor project risks and issues.
- Support effective governance and decision making.
- Ensure effective Change Control processes are in place to agree and document changes to deliverables as agreed with stakeholders.
- Provide support, guidance and coaching for the project team.
- Develop and maintain Project Plan. Manage performance and report progress to sponsors.
Key Skills & Experience
- Successful management of several low or medium complexity projects.
- Proven experience of driving delivery of multiple change activities and encouraging positive behavioural change at a senior level.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a commercial, fast paced, multi-site environment.