Senior DeveloperRegister for Job Alert
Digital, Data & Technology
United Kingdom & ROI
£450-£500 per day (inside IR35)
17.02.2021 04:04 PM
We are looking for an experienced Developer to help deliver digital solutions and services to help our government client with their activities.
- Work with a highly skilled team to develop, maintain and support a number of key business applications.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Diagnosis of faults.
- Assist the team with technical input and direction.
- Maintain quality throughout the sprint process.
- Write code according to standards and security review tools.
Key Skills & Experience
- Proven expertise in the following; .NET, C#, SQL Server, ASP.Net MVC API, Continuous Integration, API development.
- Experience in some of the following; OOD, SOLID development, Relational Database design, stored procedures, Nunit, Git, CI/CD pipelines with Azure DevOps.
- Working knowledge in some of the following; Entity, Azure Devops, Azure, AngularJS, HTML, CSS.
- Demonstrable leadership skills and support of a delivery team.