Head of Strategy & ArchitectureRegister for Job Alert
Digital, Data & Technology
United Kingdom & ROI
Up to £85000 per annum
08.12.2020 04:16 PM
One of the largest UK charities is looking to hire a Head of Strategy & Architecture to help enable technology meet the future needs of the organisations.
- Create and own the technology roadmap and architecture in order to drive decision making across the whole organisation.
- Shape and refine the architecture and roadmap to meet the organisations evolving agenda.
- Utilise the newest innovations to support the achievement of the organisational strategy and to establish responsibilities and capabilities within the division to deliver this.
- Previous experience of leading technology roadmaps and architecture for an organisation
- Experience of supporting strategic decision making to deliver and maintain the organisation architecture.
- Experience of working in a large, customer focussed organisation, developing and delivering complex process, enterprise, solution, information and technical architecture.
- Awareness of emerging technologies and platforms – open source, cloud and digital services.
- Track record of facilitating and enabling organisational decision making around the implementation of new innovations.
- Knowledge of modern network management solutions, utility or commoditised hosting environments, cloud based procurement.
- Strong leadership experience.
- Ability to motivate, inspire and develop teams to deliver high performance.
- Relevant architecture qualification e.g. TOGAF.