Lead Architect - Solutions, CLoud, PaaS, SaaS, Digital, Enterprise -12-24 month Fixed Term AppointmentRegister for Job Alert
Lead Architect required to join an enterprise-wide digital transformation programme. The programme has the aim of transforming the technology offering into an integrated service based on digital and cloud first philosophies; utilising leading products and services.
Our client is now looking to appoint a Solutions Architect to provide technical leadership across the architecture function and developer technical and business strategies.
- Develop and govern the digital enterprise architecture.
- Develop the technology roadmap.
- Be responsible for technology and architectural principles.
- Take a leadership role on a technical digital & design authority.
- Build an architectural practice, with a mixed sourcing strategy.
- Provide insight into business and technical strategies.
- Provide advice on low-level technical subjects (eg security, data models, data migrations etc.).
- Good understanding of a broad range of technology stacks.
- Experience in Cloud services and particular PaaS & SaaS technologies.
- Ability to work with business and technology stakeholders and translate business problems into technical designs.
- Able to create an optimal design through an iterative process, aligning the user needs with the system requirements and objectives.
- Able to identify the main issues in complex problems.
- eSourcing/eCommerce experience is desirable.
- Salesforce experience would be beneficial.
This is a 12 - 24 month fixed term appointment.