Front End DeveloperRegister for Job Alert
We are looking for a Front End Developer to work on a number of agile software development projects. This is a technical role and requires deep technical skills across a spectrum of cloud and on-premise technologies.
- A wide range of knowledge about software development industry design patterns, development and testing toolchain, agile ways of working and DevOps.
- Be able to prototype emerging tech or technical solutions.
- Understand mechanisms and benefits of cloud platforms, microservices, containers and container orchestrators (e.g. Docker and Kubernetes)
- Software development tools and IDEs like Visual Studio.
- Able to perform code reviews using git and Azure DevOps, and provide feedback to developers and testers as part of continuous improvement.
- A strong understanding of the GDS Technology Code of Practice.
- Experience of working on large and complex public sector digital transformation programmes.
- Developing in a CI/CD environment.
This role is deemed inside IR35