Head of Delivery ManagementRegister for Job Alert
Does your job matter?
The Maritime and Coastguard Agency (MCA) is an organisation like no other.
Our work saves lives, every single day. Whether at the beach, coast or sea; people rely on our 24-hour emergency service 365-days a year, whilst our surveyors operate to ensure high standards of safety for all boat users around the globe.
The critical services that the MCA provide to our customers rely on the best people, processes and technology and whilst we are a high performing organisation, we still have work to do.
Technology and digital innovation are increasingly critical to our delivery, and the potential for digital ways of working to enable even higher levels of performance are abundant.
With this in mind, we now are making a step change in our capability to deliver technology improvement and innovation and, as part of this exciting journey, we are seeking a new Head of Delivery Management. This individual will play a crucial role in the successful delivery of all IT projects, products and services, across our organisation.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Implementation and application of the GDS framework and methodologies;
- Driving improvement across spend control and release management;
- Overseeing multiple projects and programmes simultaneously to deliver a range of innovative products and services;
- Leading a change programme to embed agile ways of working across our organisation;
- Creating systems and reporting to enable effective demand and supply management;
- Communicating with and influencing key stakeholders at multiple levels across the organisation;
- Driving the continuous improvement of portfolio management via clear reporting and innovative processes;
- Growing and further developing a high performing team.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to work at an influential level within our organisation, leading a successful delivery management team.
Does this sound like you? To receive additional information please email: MCAHeadDelivery@global-resourcing.com or to arrange a call contact Rachel Ellis on 0208 253 1800.