Lead Developer - Agile, Version Control, API, Microservice, SaaS, Java, Python, JSONRegister for Job Alert
Digital, Data & Technology
United Kingdom & ROI
London or Liverpool
Up to £78000 per annum
21.01.2020 04:57 PM
A Lead Developer is required to provide guidance and oversight to the development team working across a number of initiatives.
- Provide functional leadership to multi-sourced developers across the business.
- Oversee development standards based on best practice.
- Identify and explore opportunities for business and service improvement and drive prioritization and implementation.
- Work with the Head of Architecture to ensure alignment to the roadmap.
- Define a standard approach to and automation.
- Lead the design and specification of systems according to business needs and architectural standards.
- Ensure all in-house developed services interoperate according to API and Data Standards.
- Develop the integration platform to support integrations.
Key Skills & Experiences:
- Experience of leading technical development teams working in an agile environment.
- Able to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Experience of using version control systems eg Subversion or Git.
- Experience of working with complex data schemas and developing API's to integrated heterogeneous services, including SaaS products and microservices.
- Working of knowledge of developing, testing and integration using code repository and continuous integration tools.
- Experience of following secure software development principles and practices.