Lead User ResearcherRegister for Job Alert
We are urgently looking for a Lead User Researcher to oversee all the user research activities, co-ordinating and prioritising the work across multiple teams. There will be a need to define and assure best practice, influence organisational strategy and priorities and collaborate with colleagues across government.
You will manage, mentor and coach User Researchers and Senior Researchers to ensure high quality research and continual improvement in user research practice, so that services are developed based on a deep understanding of user needs.
Key Skills & Experience
- Experienced in using a variety of user research methodologies to reveal actionable customer insights.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to quickly develop recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative evidence.
- Proven leadership skills - experience in user research area leadership, coaching and mentoring.
- Extensive experience of research in digital and non-digital services.
- Experience in recruitment of a variety of users and assessing sample size necessary for robust and convincing research.
- Comfortable working with Agile teams.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills.