SAP SuccessFactors Consultant / AnalystRegister for Job Alert
We are looking for a solid HR business developer with very strong qualities in both HR and IT.
Our clients HR Grid is responsible for the digitization of the entire HR Landscape (national and international) of the bank. The environment consists of SAAS solutions whereby coding and development is done at the vendors. The HR Grid consists of 6 teams and around 60 people.
The HR business developer starts in the team which is responsible for PA and PY (personnel administration and payrolling systems) internationally and nationally. The HR business Developer has thorough HR knowledge, sufficient IT skills to be able to make the transition to IT on various topics.
- coordinate, manage, translate business requirements into IT solutions for optimizing a new reorganization tool
- Being able to coordinate and manage smaller migration projects (SAP success factors)
- Being able to coordinate and implement GDPR issues with vendors
- very skilled in communication
- Being able to conduct stakeholder management
- moves easily through large organizations
- Knowledge of HR processes and systems
- Success factors knowledge and Raet knowledge a big plus
- English in speech and writing
- Migration and configuration knowledge is a must!
- Understands Agile Scrum
- Business Analysts experience
- HR and IT affinity is a must have!
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Very independent and self-starting and at the same time a real team player
- Has knowledge of (process design for) SuccessFactors Employee Central, nice to have
- Mendix knowledge is an advantage
Affinity with SAP SuccessFactors configuration is a must! The candidate is of course not going to develop, but must know what impact certain system related choices can have!