RPA Developer - Automation AnywhereRegister for Job Alert
We are currently searching for an experienced Automation Anywhere developer to join one of our clients in London on an initial 6-month contract.
Please apply for more information.
- Hands-on experience using Automation Anywhere (AA) with a certification (preferred but not essential)
- Understand the configuration aspects of the various Automation Anywhere modules
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience managing various stakeholder groups (IT & business).
- Knowledge and interest in related technologies such as RPA, Intelligent Automation & AI etc.