Data Scientist (Python)Register for Job Alert
Our banking client are searching for a Data Scientist, who has experience in solving data challenges on a corporate level. This person needs to have experience in AI and with a NLP (strong preference for IBM Watson).
As a Data Scientist your goal will be to continuously improve the intelligence behind the clients AI-driven chatbot. Together with your team you are responsible for developing machine learning applications, enhancing the existing applications and work in tandem with black box services. You will be working closely with developers, engineers and conversation designers, because your solutions will need to be built into production and reach the bank’s customers directly. Your most important responsibility will be to model your way through large amounts of text data in order to make the client’s chatbot help customers in the most relevant way.
You have or you can;
- Enhance chatbots with your own AI methods
- Put multiple chatbot applications into production with a relevant amount of daily active users
- Implement a feedback loop from those conversations
- Delivering production level code
- Unstructured big data processing and cleaning, big data annotation, version control,
- Natural Language Processing, Natural Language Understanding, Natural Language Generation,
- Machine learning, Deep learning, Linear Algebra, Calculus, Statistics, SQL,
- Command Line Interfaces
- At least 3 years of work experience in an IT environment
- A technical background on BSc., MSc. or PhD level (or in the Netherlands HBO or WO level) for example;
Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Mathematics, Physics, Econometrics
- Chatbot development tool (IBM Watson Assistant, DialogFlow, RASA, Amazon Alexa Skills Kit)
- Dashboarding + rapid analytics tool (Splunk/Kibana/PowerBI)
Nice to have;
- Python, NLTK, TensorFlow, PyTorch
- Cloud environments (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud).
- Experience with the Agile way of working e.g Scrum
- Both a team player and able to work independently
- Dutch speaking candidates will be highly preferred