Change and Adoption LeadRegister for Job Alert
The role is responsible for the development and delivery of materials across a range of channels to enable the successful adoption of technology solutions. The scope includes understanding user needs, training development and delivery, communication planning and execution, and risk impact assessment of adoption. The role will look to achieve more value from investments by carrying out plans for communicating changes, readiness and training, and support.
In the first instance, the role will look to modernise the training using new techniques and methods, and be part of establishing an Office365 adoption programme as we move to the next version of Microsoft Office.
- Representing the voice of the customer where digital solutions have an end user impact, be a key member of cross-functional teams providing change and adoption expertise and thoughts into products and services
- Work with cross-functional teams to support user journeys and associated research
- Support the adoption and change of new tools and services being implemented (eg O365 implementation) using different engagement channels and methods (videos, blogs, self service training capabilities)
- Foster a culture of continuous learning, and feedback across the business for digital and technology
- Establish ambassadors to facilitate new ways of working and learning
- Support teams with common tools, methods, techniques, and systems
- Analyse business processes with an understanding of the associated software in order to develop appropriate training materials
- Standardise and manage guides and materials for DDaT Tools and capabilities
- Produce training, tailoring manuals and associated documentation, working proactively with stakeholders to develop these so they are end user focussed
- Floor walk, provide desk side and telephone support and assistance to all staff around areas of expertise
- Measure awareness, knowledge and understanding of training across relevant groups
- Investigate and progress any opportunities to improve the quality of service provided to business users.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experienced facilitator with sound coaching skills
- Proven IT training experience, comfortable either in one-to-one sessions and group classroom environments with varying skill levels
- Broad technical background in Microsoft, Jira, Confluence, collaboration tools
- Evidence of ability to learn and deploy new technologies and tools
- Very strong interpersonal, communication, written and presentation skills at both the business and technical level; able to explain in writing or orally complex subjects in a succinct non-technical, user-friendly manner to different audiences
- Able to proactively work with stakeholders throughout the business to identify training requirements and produce suitable documentation and manuals
- Understands business processes and policies to ensure training provided is holistic and reinforces compliance.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Government Acts such as the Data Protection Act, Freedom of Information, etc.
- Prioritises effectively and comfortable working in a fast-changing environment with minimal guidance
- Hands-on, energetic style with a positive “can do” attitude
- Experience with Microsoft technologies and solutions