Excel VBA DeveloperRegister for Job Alert
Our client are searching for an experienced DWH Developer to join them on a contract basis in London.
We have interview slots for next week with an expected start date of Monday 15th July.
- Team player
- Design authority/Technical Architect experience – Nice to have
- Developing in Excel VBA, VB/C# and SQL Server , green field as well as support and fix experience
- Designing, performing and record testing relating to system administration and support.
- Providing day to day support for internal and client users of various bespoke and third party applications
- Creation and updating of process documentation
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong Excel/SQL/Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Strong MS SQL, Architect/Design and Build experience
- Data warehouse and Exact, Transform and Load (ETL) development experience
- MS Access
- Excel - In-depth knowledge
- MS SQL Server - Design and Build Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Indexing, Batch and Real time processing
- Experience and knowledge in custom built VBA tools and support of those tools
- Experience of requirements gathering and technical design creation for VBA and SQL applications
Please Note: Our client requires that all candidates are eligible to work in the UK.