Business AnalystRegister for Job Alert
Assignment context and description of activities:
ISO 20022 is a regulatory program. Aim of the program is that the bank becomes ISO 20022 compliant including a successful test with the ECB per November 2021. The Business Analyst will be part of the Central Program management team that in the first phase will help to translate the business impact, secure this into backlog items to be picked up by the development teams and coordinate on a program level with and between the impacted domains. In the second phase it will responsible to coordinate and facilitate the end to end testing within the bank and third parties
Relevant knowledge, skills, competences & desired education level:
- Is a senior consultant in the payments domain.
- Has an overall knowledge of payments, markets infrastructures and on how the bank manages its liquidity.
- Preferably ISO 20022 knowledge
- Good communicative skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Experience with Program overlays in an agile organisation.