AEM developer (Sponsorship available)Register for Job Alert
Digital, Data & Technology
United Kingdom & ROI
05.06.2019 11:37 AM
AEM developer need for a contract role based in London. Sponsorship available so non EU citizens are welcomed to apply.
Please see below the job description.
- 4+ years of experience in AEM with 2+ years of experience in AEM 6.X
- In depth knowledge of AEM platform including its technology stack, features, ways of implementation.
- Deep understanding of multi tier & high availability software architecture
- Able to develop reusable templates and components, multi tenant and multi region and multi language omnichannel & responsive websites.
- Hands on experience with data storage systems like RDBMS or NoSQL or File based storage.
- Have experience of integrating with other cloud based solutions like Analytics, Targetting engines, Marketing Automation systems, CRMs etc.
- Have experience of implementing unit testing frameworks like Junit or Mockito
- Have experience of version control systems like Git or SVN - Have experience of using packaging & deployment tools including Maven or Gradle, Jenkins or Hudson
- Have experience of end to end AEM deployment structure including Author, Publisher, Dispatcher, Load Balancer, CDN.