Campaign Marketing Manager – Subscriptions and eventsRegister for Job Alert
One of our media publishing clients are searching for a Campaign Marketing Manager with knowledge of managing B2B subscriptions marketing.
We are looking for an exceptional Campaign Manager to create award-winning marketing campaigns and drive exponential growth in subscriber numbers, to secure greater market share, to recruit the right customers who stay with the brands for many, many years and to drive online engagement and usage for individual and corporate customers.
Deliver world- class, brand enhancing, marketing communication programmes that drive our customer numbers and enrich their relationship with us.
- To drive subscriber acquisition, retention and engagement performance.
- Create compelling, needs-based/emotionally driven campaigns that articulate the value of our brands and the brand propositions, at all times working within brand guidelines
- Work within agreed customer metrics and KPI’s (opens, clicks, CPR, CPA etc.) to pro-actively manage the customer base.
- Co-ordinate activity across multiple channels including email, web, print, events and social media to ensure consistency of message.
- Develop customer data builds, usage and analytics to increase effective targeting, response/ conversion rates (an ability to interrogate date – segment, analyse)
- To measure and review performance within key ROI and KPI criteria to increase lead generation, conversion and retention rates
- To use market intelligence and customer insight and analysis to increase understanding of our audiences and effectiveness of our campaigns
- Work with editorial, data, digital, insight, retention and corporate teams to use all tools, techniques and touch points to maximise sales effectiveness and create consistent campaign messages across all contact points
Qualifications & Experience
- A qualification in marketing/digital marketing an advantage
- Proven track record in direct marketing, campaign management and digital marketing (ideally in subscriptions B2B marketing)
- Good understanding of online audiences’ behaviour, needs and changing trends ( = working within an environment/product or service which requires a detailed understand of customer behaviour)
- Thorough understanding of print & digital subscription renewal cycles
- Able to work to challenging targets within tight timeframes, prioritising and setting clear measurable and achievable goals
- Proven experience of developing and managing strategic plans and budgets (£100K +)
- Ability to spot opportunities and transform ideas into practical reality and review existing challenges and generate fresh solutions
- Innovative and creative - Ready to work as part of the team and test and innovate to drive results
Skills & Competencies
- Target oriented (= you have worked in a measured environment)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and use of excel/data packages (intermediate)
- Extremely well organised and able to manage and prioritise a diverse workload (and able to articulate management of time/process)
- Able to create a network of peers and build relationships across the business (stakeholder management – cross function)
- Understanding of web analytics (Webtrends, Google Analytics or equivalent packages useful)
- Works well under pressure and not afraid to push back when needed
- Self-starter with ownership and accountable mentality
- Energetic and confident team player
- Great communicator, builds trust at all levels
- Practical, resourceful and results-orientated
- Creative thinker with drive, commitment and the ability to overcome obstacles
- Enthusiastic, motivated and not afraid to have a voice
- Ambitious and driven. with a clear perspective of your career and where you want to go