Executive Search Researcher & AdministratorRegister for Job Alert
Due to significant growth, we are looking for a Researcher to play a key role in our Executive Search team.
• With a broad range of exciting international clients, you will be responsible for driving key search campaigns by researching and connecting with the market.
• You will use your internet search skills to map detailed and exhaustive groups of professionals ready for the team to approach and headhunt.
• With strong organisational and administrative skills, you will support the team in all facets of their searches for top executives and ensure that all elements of our high profile campaigns run like clock-work. This will include complex diary management and administration duties.
• You will use your excellent communication skills to liaise with senior professionals from a variety of industries on a regular basis, giving a highly responsive and customer focused experience at all times.
• You will attend client briefings and act as a contact point for crucial client communications.
• You will liaise with our web developers and media partners to support the creation of attractive online media and marketing campaigns.
• You will work at pace in a highly agile manner and demonstrate flexibility and commitment levels that will ensure our success at all times.
• You will be a crucial part of a successful team that is working with disruptive technology start-ups, well established global players and critical local and central government departments that are changing public services for the good.
Be part of something fun and fresh - help create the new future of executive hunting.
• Be part of something innovative - We are changing the traditional model of headhunting by being the global gateway for technology not just through our headhunting services but also through our community events. Quite simply we recruit, we develop and we connect.
• Variety - no day is the same here at Global Resourcing; not only will you have the opportunity to work on critical strategic hires for some of the leading technology firms in the world, you can also find yourself in new business development campaigns, attending various events and connecting technology leaders through our network. International Focus – many of our searches are outside of the UK so you’ll have the opportunity to work with a variety of cultures, languages and new ways of thinking.
• Development - We practice what we preach, we are committed to the development of our skills, abilities and careers. With industry leading training, you will be receiving support to fulfil your potential.
• Creativity - We embrace new ideas, thoughts and solutions and we are continually looking for new ways to support our market.
We don’t take ourselves too seriously, we are about delivering quality work to our clients as well as strong collaboration and fun, united in a passion for what we do! We are a diverse team that enjoys life, not to mention a fully stocked drinks fridge, supply of homemade cakes & fresh fruit, away-days, quarterly and annual trips abroad and much more. For more info: www.global-resourcing.com