Front-End developerRegister for Job Alert
Digital, Data & Technology
31.10.2018 11:00 AM
- At least 3 years with at least one of the following frameworks: Razor, Bootstrap, Angular JS, Knockout.JS, Bootstrap, Razor
- Experience with Graphical/Image editor: Gimp or Photoshop
- Experience in applying MVC pattern
Nice to have:
- Experience with Typescript.
- Experience with SQL based databases ( MS SQL Server, Oracle, ANSI SQL).
The following skills would also be highly valued:
- High analytical skills (you can analyze and understand USP code without any documentation and with less support by colleagues)
- communication (be ready for high interaction with team and business, be precisely, control what you promise to business)
- self-controlled and pro-active
- ensure the separation of concern by yourself. Note: if you are not sure about it then pro-actively align with more experienced colleagues
- Implement only originally agreed features, do not let requirements to explode during implementation
- keep track of agreed timelines. Note: if a timeline is in danger, pro-actively inform IT management
- Think global, act local. Understand the context and possible side-effects of your implementation, so that you can define proper unit and integration tests by yourself
- do not blindly rely on existing USP processes, if you think they are wrong, let’s talk about it
- multitasking-aware (be ready to run multiple projects at the same time)
- deal with weakly-structured tasks (such as planning a project without functional specification)
- Be patient
- Never give up
Please get back to me with your CV should you be interested. The client are looking to arrange interviews as soon as possible.