QRM ExpertRegister for Job Alert
Our client, a leading international bank (HQ Netherlands) are recruiting for a QRM Specialist to join their ALM (Asset Liability Management) team on a long-term contract basis.
The client have just migrated to Azure public cloud solution and they are willing to give the selected candidate full training and exposure on this technology, if not already possessed.
The client strive to provide an open culture where you regularly give and receive feedback along with an Informal atmosphere with plenty of room for fun!
You will be part of a scrum team within the ALM stream and working as one of the resident QRM experts, defining solutions based on requirements of the stakeholders.
Your daily tasks will be to Configure, implement and support the client's QRM models and continuously improve test automation, implementations and operational tasks in and around QRM. As a self-managing team you have a lot of autonomy in choosing your own solutions with the aim of constantly improving software development and model development.
- Minimum 5 years experience in IT areas, such as (business) analysis, design, development, testing, maintenance in QRM (Quantitative Risk Management);
- A drive to support, design, create innovative and sustainable (ALM) solutions;
- Knowledge of ALM (IT) processes of interest rate risk;
- A versatile professional with specialization and the ambition and drive to help your teammates, especially coaching junior QRM experts;
- Possess good communication skills in English;
- Responsibility for your own and team goals;
- Knowledge or ambition in working with databases (Microsoft SQL), ETL tooling (SSIS), Power BI and programming in languages such as C #, Python and .Net framework;
- Knowledge and experience in working with Agile (Scrum) and Lean methodologies.