Öffentlicher Cloud-Lösung Architekt (m/fRegister for Job Alert
Location: Bonn / Dusseldorf / Frankfurt / Munich / Nuremberg
Employment type: 2 years fixed-term into permanent
My client, a leading ICT solution provider, also one of the leading global telecom solution providers, is urgently seeking an experienced Public Cloud Solution Architect to join their new Public Cloud business.
The company operate in over 100 countries and their products and solutions are supporting the world's top telecom network operators, including Deutsche Telekom. Together with their partners, they help connect 1/3 of the world's population with their ICT technologies.
They offer a genuinely international work environment. Your colleagues may come from other countries and work is often conducted in English. There is also potential fast-tracked career progression for those who are aiming for a higher position within 2-3 years’ time.
If you have previous experience and are up for the challenge, please apply immediately. Interviews will start ASAP!!
Responsibilities of the Public Cloud Solution Architect:
- Manage and lead technical pre-sales activities for business opportunities;
- Provide guidance on how to leverage public cloud and related technologies to create the most effective solutions in assigned areas;
- Be the go-to person for public cloud solution architecture, cloud adaptability, application development and migration for customers;
- Create and enable best practices, reference architecture and replicable technical solutions for various workload types and industries;
- Translate customer business strategies/requirements into technical design and develop robust solutions for assigned applications/projects;
- Partner with PLM, R&D and other business and technical teams to understand business needs and translate them into capability/platform roadmaps and work towards the implementation.
Qualifications of the Public Cloud Solution Architect:
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related fields;
- Client-facing, relationship building, and consulting skills are required;
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience with aspects of the Cloud Computing field, such as Data Center infrastructure, servers, storage, network, virtualisation, automation, system management, database, OpenStack, distributed storage, SDN, distributed applications, cloud security, Docker, PaaS, SaaS, etc;
- Hands-on experience in building/deploying complex cloud infrastructure or creating/migrating complex applications on/to cloud platform;
- Knowledge and experience in AWS / Azure / Google / Softlayer public cloud services and customer cloud solutions;
- Knowledge and experience in enterprise data center infrastructure or enterprise applications is a big plus;
- Knowledge and experience in IT outsourcing and managed service is a big plus;
- Business-level fluency in German and English.