Cloud-Geschäftsentwicklung Manager (m/f)Register for Job Alert
My client, a leading ICT solution provider, also one of the leading global telecom solution providers, is urgently seeking an experienced Cloud Business Development Manager to join their new Public Cloud business.
The company operate in over 100 countries and their products and solutions are supporting the world's top telecom network operators, including Deutsche Telekom. Together with their partners, they help connect 1/3 of the world's population with their ICT technologies.
They offer a genuinely international work environment. Your colleagues may come from other countries and work is often conducted in English. There is also potential fast-tracked career progression for those who are aiming for a higher position within 2-3 years’ time.
If you have previous experience and are up for the challenge, please apply immediately. Interviews will start ASAP!!
Responsibilities of the Cloud Business Development Manager:
- Identify leads and opportunities to expand pipelines
- Define, launch and lead the cloud economics and partner enablement programme by working cross-functionally with business development, partner managers, marketing, and sales teams
- Establish and own the programme’s business development strategy, methodology, program framework and delivery timeline
- Create partner enablement, positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies, whitepapers, case studies and business documentation in conjunction with the partner marketing and the cloud economics team
Requirements for the Cloud Business Development Manager:
- Must have proven Public Cloud business development experience, preferably experience of AWS / Microsoft Azure public cloud solutions
- Client experience in one of the following industries will be highly advantageous: Gaming / Retail / Media.
- Executive presence and prior experience in successfully working with senior IT/Cloud executives, IT outsourcing vendors and cloud service providers
- Product marketing, partner, sales or segment management experience
- Strong experience in working cross-functionally in an organisation
Qualifications of the Cloud Business Development Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree required; technical, business or marketing domain preferred
- Ability to understand customers’ needs to target the desired solution
- Excellent ability to collaborate with a variety of people (product management, engineering…)
- Ability to interface with the customers and work in a multicultural environment
- Fluent English and German.