Channel Sales Manager / Vertriebskanäle Manager (m/f)Register for Job Alert
My client, a global top 5 smartphone brand, is urgently seeking a Channel Sales Manager to join their rapidly expanding consumer device business unit. You will be the driving sales of their mid-market smartphones through physical store channels in the German market, targeting younger consumers.
The company operate in over 100 countries worldwide. Their devices, together with their mobile network solutions, support 1/3 of the world’s population. They offer a genuinely international work environment. Your colleagues may come from other countries and work is often conducted in English. There is also potential fast-tracked career progression for those who are aiming for a higher position within 2-3 years’ time.
If you have previous experience in channel sales and are up for the challenge, please apply immediately. Interviews will start ASAP!!
Main Responsibilities of the Channel Sales Manager:
- Promote and manage the sales of the Offline Channel Key Account, for example MSD, Expert, Euronics and Medimax.
- Maintain partnership with these channels and finance directors to ensure close corporation.
- Plan and implement marketing campaigns and promotions for the Key Accounts.
- Budget and sales responsibility for the offline channels.
- Track market trends and competition.
- Achieve assigned sales quota in designated sales channels to meet profitability.
Requirements for the Channel Sales Manager:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Sales experience in the field of telecommunication and / or electronics industry or in retail.
- Partner shop or branch sales experience is much preferred.
- Open and professional communication style, with good conflict resolution skills.
- Willingness to travel within Germany and, occasionally, other countries.
- Languages: native-level German and fluent business English.
- Good Miscrosoft Office skills.
Employment type: 2-year fixed-term into permanent