Senior IT Development EngineerRegister for Job Alert
A world leading international Bank which provides a broad range of services across a variety of sectors.
Describe the role:
The role is for a candidate to join the technology/ agile team in order to deliver projects serving the Security Operations Centre. The ideal candidate will be transforming requirements into implementable solutions, and as such, will require an understanding of end-to-end operations.
You would be a working functionality that supports SOC for goals and translation into defined requirements.
The role will entail interacting with other parties within the company in order to gain support for their business goal, requirements and solutions.
The IT Development Solution Engineer will involve working mainly on email authentication ( DMARC) and a project focusing on Threat Intelligence Integration.
What profile you're looking for:
- At least 4 years of Security Operations knowledge, previous experience with SOC, processes & technology design;
- Scripting and programming knowledge;
- Familiarity with Network security, process automation, log management & SIEM;
- A back ground within DevOps and CI/CD;
- Threat Intelligence;
- DMARC & DNS;
- Security Architecture;
- Communications with stakeholders.