Penetration Testers.Register for Job Alert
This role will specialize in all aspects of information security management as well as business and regulatory compliance using cloud web services in large scale computing environments.
- Expertise - Collaborate with, consultants, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use my client’s services in key market verticals & regulated industries such as financial services, healthcare, life sciences, and energy
- Solutions - Define and deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in pre-sales on-site visits, understanding customer security and compliance requirements, and proposing and delivering packaged offerings, and delivering custom solution engagements.
- Delivery - Engagements include short on-site projects proving the use of my client’s Global services to support new distributed computing solutions that often span private cloud and public cloud services. Engagements will include migration of existing applications and development of new applications using Information Technology services.
- Insights - Work with engineering, support and business teams to convey partner and customer feedback as input to technology roadmaps.
You could be responsible for trying to break the most advanced defences in the world working with the best in their fields across industries, sectors and territories. You could learn to develop the next generation of testing malware, working closely with forensic specialists on real custom malware samples pulled from network packet captures, or you may be coordinating a team targeting a client using your knowledge of the way adversaries operate.
- Managing and delivering security testing assignments;
- Performing a variety of security testing assignments, including red teaming, infrastructure and applications;
- Defining the scope for security testing assignments;
- Managing complex multi-faceted security testing assignments;
- Developing and quality assuring security test reports;
- Working with clients to develop appropriate remediation plans;
- Supporting senior members of staff in the sale of security testing assignments;
- Providing thought leadership and direction for the Information Security practice on malware, attack vectors and methods to protect against threats
Skills: Cyber Security, Penetration Testing
Basic Qualifications: CISSP, CREST , Information Security, Cyber Security
Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security or Computer Science