Internal Recruitment Consultant / Personalbeschaffer (m/f)Register for Job Alert
A leading global ICT solution provider is urgently seeking an experienced Internal Recruitment Consultant to join their Western Europe business unit based in Düsseldorf. The company’s products and solutions are supporting the majority of the world's top 50 telecom operators.
Reporting directly to the Head of Talent Acquisition, you will support the company’s busy HR function on their large volume of ongoing hiring for 9 months. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like truly international tier-1 corporate recruitment experience to be added to their own resume, and who pride themselves on finding the best talents for a company that connects 1/3 of the world's population.
Responsibilities of the Internal Recruitment Consultant / Personalbeschaffer:
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organisation information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arrange management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Monitor intern job contributions; coach interns; advise managers on training and coaching.
- Avoid legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
Qualifications for the Internal Recruitment Consultant / Personalbeschaffer:
- Previous recruiter experience in a renowned agency, or internal recruitment experience dealing with a high volume of hiring.
- Experience in the ICT / Telecoms industry is highly advantageous
- Being self-motivated and organised
- Ability to work in a fast-paced stressful environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels in the company
- Fluent English besides German, as this will be the main working language