Solution Architect/Software Development manager EMEARegister for Job Alert
A global provider of building and security technologies. A company driven by ideas, we rely on the ingenuity, diversity and commitment of our people to help us make cities greener, people more secure and travel more efficient. Looking for a role and a career to match your talents and your ambitions this company will support lifelong learning and professional development as part of our commitment to having the best-educated workforce on the planet.
This role is a key player in moving the company forward and to become more digital by creating functional and technical designs and managing a development & integration team for project and support.
Based in Brussels , Eindhoven or Gdansk also an option of regular travel to Brussel's is to be expected.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Information Systems
- 5+ years software development experience.
- Minimum 3 years of leadership experience in software development with a variety of software disciplines (e.g. PHP, Python, JAVA) but with a sound knowledge of Drupal 7 or 8 and Angular.
- Extensive experience in developing eCommerce solutions
- Solid understanding of Integration/Middleware (Informatica is a plus)
- Experience in agile way of working, scrum master is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in working with remote and 3rd party resources
- Sound knowledge of cloud computing and security
- Proven experience in Software development planning, resource allocation and project management.
- Independent worker with proven ability to execute in a demanding environment.
- Extensive interpersonal, written/verbal communication
- Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage.
- Proactive self-starter who takes initiative to identify and solve problems.
- Quality driven.
- Analyze business processes, design solutions and manage implementations.
- Manage relationships with and provide effective IT support to the EMEA business.
- Lead projects, manage improvement requests and drive effective support operations.
- Technical responsible for software development and integration.
- Manage on-time delivery of software development projects and mentor a team of developers to provide best in class solutions
- Coordinate support in an effective way to avoid business disruptions due to IT issues.
- Analyze business processes to drive continuous improvement.
- Provide 3rd line IT Business Solutions support for the EMEA business.
- Provide off-hours on-call support during escalations
- Drive level 1 and 2 vendor service performance.
- Lead the implementation of IT Business Solution projects.
- Work with the business teams to ensure needs are met by the IT system solution.
- Provide leadership in understanding requirements, solution architecture, documenting those requirements so that they are understandable at a functional and technical level.
- Ensure process rigor and adherence to program methodology standards across the business.
- Drive simplification through system integration / elimination and process rationalization.
- Set high expectations and requirements to deliver complete business solutions on a timely basis and within budget.
- Be demanding when setting objectives and securing results in a highly-matrix work environment.