IT Systems ManagerRegister for Job Alert
Digital, Data & Technology
United Kingdom & ROI
10.04.2018 02:21 PM
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide accurate, relevant systems advice and support to all staff, including IT assistance with any technology related problems, with timely investigation and technical resolution of issues.
- Ensure optimisation of business logic in conjunction with the Head of IT, Operations and external IT consultants.
- Build, manage and maintain effective relationships with system suppliers and IT vendors for consistency of supply, with any issues resolved in a timely manner.
- Provide input into the Business Continuity plan for applications and databases, ensuring measures are implemented to provide high availability between databases.
- Assist the Head of IT with the development and implementation of IT Projects, providing project support to ensure the timely completion and achievement of objectives of the program of works.
- Support the ongoing IT education and training provision for staff on Misys and Finacle as directed by the Head of IT.
- Update of IT documentation, policies and procedures in line with any updates or developments at the request of the Head of IT.
- Technical experience examples
- In-depth knowledge and experience of:
- IT Function in a financial institution
- Systems maintenance, development and implementation
- Trade and Financial Reporting Systems
- Finacle 10 experience
- Oracle Report Writing
- General experience and background experience for successful execution of the role
- Banking experience, particularly in a UK-based, foreign owned institution
- Stakeholder management and engagement with all staff levels
- Relevant business experience
- Evidence of continuous professional development in an banking environment role e.g. systems, Oracle, Redhat Enterprise Linux, SQL, Powershell, PowerBI
- Project Management Qualification