Full Stack DeveloperRegister for Job Alert
As a Full Stack Developer, you are enthused by IT-languages such as:
- You can convert designer drafts into an accessible tool.
Are you zealous about NodeJS, Ionic, ReactJS and Angular
Do you have knowledge in setting-up records and do you apply a technical eye position according to the product necessities? Then are you the person my client are looking for!
Tasks and responsibilities:
- From the briefing onwards, you will be involved in various projects.
- You will be responsible for developing various web and mobile application projects whereby you essentially will make the front-end of a designer dynamic through a core application. This applies to websites and web & mobile applications.
- You are responsible for close project follow-up.
- You report updates and provide demos to the project manager.
- You will develop and support our technology, thinking strategically about the product development and future features of our product.
- As a developer, you are aware of the latest innovations. Your input and proactivity are highly appreciated by Adagio.
- You participate in team meetings for daily follow-ups, sprints, and milestones.
- Extensive experience with PHP and MySQL
- Angular is a must
- You are familiar with MVC-structures (Laravel, Symfony2 or equivalent)
- Knowledge of low-level network APIs, TCP/IP connectivity, socket servers, etc.
- You are an experienced Git user
- Added values
- Experience with Ionic and MongoDB
- You have relevant working experience in project management
- Experience with development of AI platforms is a bonus
If you have had experience with the technologies above and are interested in this job then please apply now!