Senior Hybrid Cloud Solution Architecture ExpertRegister for Job Alert
A leading ICT solution provider, also one of the leading global telecom solution providers, is urgently seeking an experienced Hybrid Cloud Solution Architecture Expert to join the Munich team of their global IT product line division. The company’s products and solutions are supporting the world's top telecom network operators and 1/3 of the world's population.
As an experienced technologist, you will be on the frontline of product development. You will be working with the company’s Fortune 500 enterprise customers, gather requirements, researching and designing innovative cloud solutions to enable customers to face business challenges.
Main Responsibilities of the Senior Hybrid Cloud Solution Architecture Expert:
- Plan and manage new business opportunities in the European market for the company’s Cloud Computing platform and Data Center solutions with a focus on Hybrid Cloud. Gather key requirements from enterprise customers and define high-quality technical proposals to match;
- Initiate and drive improvements of the competitiveness of the company’s Cloud portfolio;
- Initiate and manage the joint innovation with key customers, particularly in the area of cloud transformation. Identify new business opportunities and drive incubation of new solutions and business models;
- Support hybrid cloud market development and key projects penetration in Europe; analyse customer scenarios and use cases;
- Help build-up the company’s partner ecosystem and manage the relationships.
Requirements of the Senior Hybrid Cloud Solution Architecture Expert:
- Extensive experience in the cloud computing market and penetration of major customers;
- Product management or pre-sales experience in a global ICT company, with successful business track record;
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business Administration, Mathematics, Physics, or a related technical field;
- Flexible with business travel in Europe;
- Comfortable working in an international and multicultural environment;
- Must be fluent in English apart from the local language (German for Germany, Dutch for Netherlands, etc.), as this is the main working language.